1. We use PayFast as a secure online payment system. Please note that whilst EventZee endevors to provide you with secure payment options we will not be held liable for including, but not limited to security breaches, hacking, information theft, cloned sites etc.
Payment options available:
* All major credit cards and EFT option
* Scode Option: Once you have finished shopping, proceed to checkout. Select Payfast then SCode as your payment option. Click print for your SCode Barcoded Invoice or request a SCode SMS. You can then pay your invoice using cash or your debit / credit card at over 6000 national outlets (Checkers | Checkers Hyper | Shoprite | Shoprite U Save | House and Home | Post Office
* Masterpass Option: With Masterpass you can shop, click and checkout faster online. Visit your device’s App store and download the Masterpass App, register and load your credit or debit card information and billing/shipping addresses.
- We do not accept exchanges, refunds or returns on personalized items – unless it is due to a fault of EventZee’s for example printing the spelling of a name incorrectly or an incorrect item sent.
- If you need to return an item because of a manufacturing fault we will replace or fully credit the full amount of the product and cover the courier cost for returning the garment to EventZee. Any replacement or credit will only be applied once the item has been received and inspected in order to confirm that it is indeed a manufacturing fault.
- You have 7 days (from the day the item was delivered) to notify us of an incorrect item sent or manufacturing fault.
- Courier fees will be charged for the return of orders exchanged for different sizes or items.
- Should you wish to exchange a garment for a different size, we will gladly assist – provided the garment has not been worn, washed or altered in anyway. We will not provide any refunds, but will provide a store credit.
- Should you wish to exchange a gift bought i.e. a coffee cup, scatter cushion etc. we will assist, provided the item has not been used, washed or altered in anyway. We will not provide any refunds, but will provide a store credit.
ACCEPTABLE FILE FORMATS: .CDR / .EPS / .AI / .PDF / .FH
- Vector artwork is preferred.
- We accept PC format artwork only.
TIPS TO HELP YOU PREPARE YOUR ARTWORK
- All fonts must be converted to curves to avoid font substitutions.
- Please include font and size if typesetting is requested.
- Artwork for multi-colour imprints should be sent as a colour separated file (exceptions: digital printing).
- Formats we do not accept: Word files, .gif, .jpeg (under 600dpi), Power Point.
- Branding will only commence once full payment for stock and branding has been received and artwork has been approved.
- Delivery dates are quoted from the day after artwork approval and receipt of payment – whichever is later.
- Amendments made to proofs will result in a delay to delivery date. Should you require changes, we will issue a new layout for final proofing before production commences.
- Artwork received in the correct format will not be charged for.
- Artwork not received in the correct format will attract a redrawing fee of R250 excluding VAT. This fee will accommodate 2 further changes to the layouts, where after any additional changes will be charged for at R150 excluding VAT per change.
- Branding cancelled after layouts have been generated will be charged for at R150 excluding VAT per layout complete
- EventZee will not be liable for errors and omissions in display photographs.
- Please allow for variance in colour from web colours to actual fabric colours
- Unfortunately we do sometimes make mistakes when packing orders or some items may be out of stock. This means we may not be able to expedite your items urgently, but we will still ensure you get your money back in the form of credit or a refund.
- Please read our Shipping Information which can be found here.