Adventure Experience – Day Camping
Experience the great outdoors while learning valuable life skills.
Our Adventure Camp – Day Camping trip is great for beginners of all ages to learn the fundamentals of camping, such as choosing an appropriate campsite, pitching a tent, building a fire from scratch, and the importance of camp housekeeping, plus all the equipment for the day will be supplied by us.
Our camps are on a Saturday with a maximum of x4 age-appropriate participants, unless you would like to book a private event.
- Entrance fees to the dam/venue
- Detailed notes to take home including a comprehensive camping checklist to use for your next trip.
- Lunch, which will be made camp-styled by the participants.
- Non-alcoholic drinks such as cold-drinks, juice and water
- Please advise if there are any special dietary requirements and we will accommodate as far as possible.
- As this is an outdoor experience we limit the use of electronic devices as far as possible and prefer that they are only used when necessary.
For our younger participants:
- While our camps are open to all ages please ensure that your child is ready to understand the concepts that will be taught and is able to understand the dangers of fire etc. While the utmost care will be taken, we take no responsibility for any burnt fingers!
- Mom and Dad, please email us for rates if you would like to join the camp as a spectator.
Start time: 09h00 at the entrance to the venue
End time: approximately 14h00
Upon purchase, you will receive a downloadable voucher, on which will be the details to make your booking.
*** You are welcome to contact us via email for your custom-designed product or any corporate branding ***
If you prefer videos then subscribe to our Adventures YouTube Channel.
# Adventure Experience – Day Camping